- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
ISBN 13: 9781133591856
ISBN 10: 113359185X
Author: Sheldon Knoespel; Tina Ohn-Sabatello; Gordon Morlan
Print Book Price: $18.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $9.09 Add to cart
- Written by experts in the field, this easy to use guide includes a diagnostic test, practice questions, and full-length practice tests.
- Designed to help AP Chemistry students identify gaps in their knowledge and quickly fill them, the text includes numerous practice questions and tests to ensure mastery of each topic.
- The text offers a general review of all the topics covered on the AP Chemistry exam.
Preparing for the AP Chemistry Exam.
Taking the AP Chemistry Exam.
A Diagnostic Test.
PART II: A REVIEW OF AP STATISTICS.
1. Chemical Foundations.
2. Atomic Theory and Atomic Structure.
4. Chemical Reactions.
6. Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics.
7. Atomic Structure and Periodicity.
8. Bonding, Structure, and Organic Chemistry.
9. Liquids and Solids.
13. Acids, Bases, and Salts.
16. Nuclear Chemistry.
PART III: PRACTICE TESTS.
Practice Test 1.
Practice Test 2.