- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Small Business Survival Guide
ISBN 13: 9781435457805
ISBN 10: 1435457803
Author: Jason Reid
Print Book Price: $19.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $9.44 Add to cart
The SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVAL GUIDE is a pragmatic book geared toward entrepreneurs who want to grow their small business fast. The book is not about creating a mission or strategic planning -- it's a hands-on tool that teaches small business owners what they need to know about marketing, sales, hiring and managing employees, cost control, and other basic business principles in order to make sure their business is successful and profitable. The tips and tricks included here are ripped from the author's real-life experiences building his business from nothing to one of the largest residential repaint contracting companies in the country doing $40 million in business per year. Whether your business has one employee or one thousand, if you follow all the steps outlined in The SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVAL GUIDE, you can have a successful business that will be the envy of all your competitors!
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Teaches small business owners what they need to know about marketing, sales, hiring and managing employees, costs control, and other basic business principles.
- Offers a way for entrepreneurs to learn from common mistakes without having to make them!
- Provides information that small business owners can put to use in their businesses right away.
- Author is a successful entrepreneur.