- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
ISBN 13: 9781435461246
ISBN 10: 143546124X
Author: Robert Doltar; Kevin McLean; Beth Peterson; Katherine Silber
Print Book Price: $18.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $13.29 Add to cart
- Written by experts in the AP Biology field, this easy to use guide includes a diagnostic test, practice questions, and full-length practice tests.
- Designed to help AP Biology students identify gaps in their knowledge and quickly fill them, the text includes numerous practice questions and tests to ensure mastery of each topic.
- The text offers a general review of all the topics covered on the AP Biology exam.
Preparing for the AP Exam. Taking the AP Biology Exam. A Diagnostic Test.
Part II: A REVIEW OF AP BIOLOGY.
1. Chemistry of Life
2. Cells and Their Membranes.
3. Cell Energies.
5. Cell Division.
7. Molecular Genetics.
8. Evolutionary Biology.
9. Diversity of Organisms.
10. Structure and Function of Plants.
11. Animal Physiology.
Part III: LABORATORY REVIEW.
Laboratory 1: Diffusion and Osmosis.
Laboratory 2: Enzyme Catalysis.
Laboratory 3: Mitosis and Meiosis.
Laboratory 4: Plant Pigments and Photosynthesis.
Laboratory 5: Cell Respiration.
Laboratory 6: Molecular Biology.
Laboratory 7: Genetics of Organisms.
Laboratory 8: Population Genetics and Evolution.
Laboratory 9: Transpiration.
Laboratory 10: Physiology of the Circulatory System.
Laboratory 11: Animal Behavior.
Laboratory 12: Dissolved Oxygen and Aquatic Primary Productivity.
Part IV: PRACTICE TESTS.
Practice Test 1. Practice Test 2.